The Hera is a beautiful dual-action out-the-front automatic with a frame shape loosely based on the Troodon design. It's more ergonomic, however, with machined patches nears the ends for better purchase and an improved look in our opinions. Everything about this design screams both sophistication and functionality. It's one of the best all-around OTF automatic designs in an exceedingly crowded field and sized just right for daily carry. Please note that serial numbers vary.
- Blade Length: 3.125"
- Cutting Edge: 2.95"
- Closed Length: 4.375"
- Overall Length: 7.50"
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade Thickness: 0.094"
- Blade Style: Single Edge Dagger
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: Black Anodized Aircraft Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.403"
- Locking Mechanism: Thumb Slide
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Down, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.10 oz.
- Designers: Anthony Marfione and Scarlett Cussell
- Made in the USA