Combining years of research and development with input from operators in the field, our groundbreaking Collapsible Tool Series exceeds our legendary durability standards. At the heart of this revolutionary design are the following features:
- Compact collapsible design for transport and operations in close quarters
- Extended shafts provide extra leverage for more strike power, pry leverage, and breaching force
- Epoxied fiberglass core surrounded by two interlocking stainless steel shafts
- Dual-locking mechanism secures shafts when extended
- Form-fitting handgrip provides secure grip in extreme weather conditions and protects locking mechanism from dirt or debris
The Collapsible Stainless Hallagan Tool has the added benefit of a horn for stubborn prying chores. It also features counterangled friction ridges for tool stability and slippage prevention.
- Weight: 7.7 lbs.
- Length collapsed: 16.75”
- Length extended: 24.5”