Combining years of research and development with input from operators in the field, our groundbreaking Collapsible Tool Series exceeds our legendary durability standards. At the heart of this revolutionary design are the following features:
- Compact collapsible design for transport and operations in close quarters
- Extended shafts provide extra leverage for more strike power, pry leverage, and breaching force
- Epoxied fiberglass core surrounded by two interlocking stainless steel shafts
- Dual-locking mechanism secures shafts when extended
- Form-fitting handgrip provides secure grip in extreme weather conditions and protects locking mechanism from dirt or debris
The Collapsible Breacher features our tempered stainless steel wedge with counter-angled friction ridges that are specifically designed to grip breaching surfaces securely. These counter-angled friction ridges increase stability and reduce tool slippage during breaching operations.
- Weight: 7.4 lbs.
- Length collapsed: 16.75”
- Length extended: 24.5