Microtech Combat Troodon D/E 142-15
This Custom Combat Troodon is a bad ass blade that stands out in any collection. It has an amazing combo of brute strength, elegant finesse.
Built for a variety of utility and close quarter combat situations, the Combat Troodon® is a favorite among law enforcement, military, and first responder personnel. The substantial feel makes it suitable for hard-use, while the benefits of an automatic O.T.F. make it a great choice for everyday carry.
It has something very special.... Web Pattern Vegas Forge Damascus. With hefted black alloy and davar relief and DLC ringed hardware this serial number 030 is an absolute must for collectors!!!!
- Overall Length: 9.53" (242mm)
- Closed Length: 5.75" (146mm)
- Blade Length: 3.82" (97mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.82" (97mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.128" (3.23mm)
- Blade Finish: Black
- Blade Style: Bowie
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Black 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.6" (15mm)
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down
- Weight: 5.29oz (149.97g)
- Manufacturer Ref. #: 146-1BL
- Country of Origin: USA